Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's almost my birthday and I am on the hunt for a dress! What should I wear? Im looking for something hot yet classy, do not want to be trashy! I am going to be posting a make-up tutorial and an outfit of the night when the day comes. However, until then I need feedback on the perfect dress, make-up, and hair ideas. I want attention on me, but the right kind of attention. I want people to look at me and think, "Oh, she looks pretty".... not... "Uh, she looks skanky!" HELP ME PLEASE.

'Emma' Blush Pink Midi Sleeve Bandage Dress - Kim K's Look For LessDress idea #1
'Sass' Gold Crystal Embellished Black Bandage DressDress idea #2
'Sass' Gold Crystal Embellished Black Bandage Dress


'Emma' Blush Pink Midi Sleeve Bandage Dress - Kim K's Look For Less

2 comments:

  1. Of those dresses, I like the first option best. Pop it with bright heels- I would go with teal. Fun jewelry (fun does not equal costume) and a cute hair style is really just going to be cute.

    Now I feel like I need to go dress shopping. I can shop for my birthday dress two months early, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one best! I think the second one looks a little Egyptian-ish, but if that's what you're going for then do it! :)

    ReplyDelete