Thursday, January 24, 2013

Introductory post

This image came from the blog Jezebel. I find that the blog has many strengths. I think that the blog is not just centered around wearing make-up for others but instead wearing it for ones self. The blog also gives make-up tips for girls who are looking for tricks to mask their imperfections. However, the blog does a great job to make girls feel comfortable with their imperfections and helps them understand that these make them who they are.

I would like that use their approach in my blog of making sure girls are comfortable in their own skin. I want them to use make-up only to enhance their beauty and not to use it as something to hide behind. Im going to make sure that personality is incorporated into beauty. A girl can be beautiful on the outside but if they are mean the beauty wont transpire on to the outside.

I think that one of the flaws of the blog is that it covers to many topics. I think that when a blog is a little more specific it is easier to follow verses jumping around on numerous topics. I want to focus on make-up and attitudes. Jezebels blog covers everything from fashion, celebraties, sex, and make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment